SEPTEMBER 18th THROUGH OCTOBER 17th
I will be at the Big E (in the Connecticut Building) from September 18th through the 26th and then on vacation from October 2nd until the 16th and unable to process new orders. Ready to ship items will ship in mid-October when I return and custom ordered items will be processed and created in the order that they were received starting in mid-October. Your custom order is not confirmed or guaranteed for Christmas delivery until I return your inquiry with pricing and an approximate turnaround time. It is possible that orders placed after September 26th will not be available for guaranteed Christmas delivery but I will make every effort to help.
Sure, stacking toys are a lot of fun, but they also help your child to learn developmental skills:
- Hand-eye coordination: Playing with stacking toys requires children to learn how to create a relationship between what they see and their physical movements to complete an action, e.g., stacking one toy on top of the other.
- Fine & gross motor skills development: Building and stacking help your child to improve their fine and gross motor skills. They will need to make pinching grasps with their fingers to pick up a piece while also reaching and crawling to grab the next piece they need.
- Problem-solving: Stacking toys help children learn about concepts such as height, balance, and order. As your child plays with these toys, it will help them develop essential problem-solving skills as they figure out how to make their block tower even taller.
- Shape identification: Stacking toys come in various shapes and sizes, which is great for children. As they pick up and inspect each shape, they slowly learn how to identify between a cube and a circle.
- Color recognition: Similarly, stacking toys help your little one learn how to identify different colors. When playing with your child, start stacking blocks by color. This will help them develop their understanding of colors.
Keeping the attention of young children can be challenging. Yet, stacking toys always seem to do the trick. Many children play with baby stacking toys from three months old until their toddler years. These toys make playtime tons of fun, but the developmental benefits your child receives are hard to ignore.
The VIP Community on Facebook is a great place for contests, special offers, live sales, community and more!