TOY CARE & DISCLAIMER INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you so much for your purchase, support and trust!
Stardust Butterfly Creations is registered with the federal government as a Small Business Manufacturer and is compliant with all CPSC standards. We are currently undergoing the process to obtain CPSC certification. It is important to me that my toys are safe and durable. Please follow these instructions to ensure these objectives.
My products are hand made from raw materials and hand finished using child-safe paints and a water based child-safe sealant. I am currently using both 1″ thick pine and poplar for my products. Every piece is hand cut by me (unless otherwise noted) and then sanded and painted by hand. As a result, it may have minor flaws and inconsistencies that are typical of a handcrafted product. This also means your toy is one-of-a-kind!
– Each piece is painted using CPSC independant lab tested acrylic paints that have been certified child-safe.
– While I make every attempt to smooth rough edges, you may find some edges to be more rough than others. I purposefully leave the edges of our stackers a little more rough so they are easier to stack. To further smooth these edges, use a brown paper bag (like a lunch bag) and rub vigorously over the surface until smooth. This will not disturb the paint/stain.
– Due to the nature of painting/staining wood, there will be areas of your product that show unique patterns, wood grain, knots and coloring. This is normal and part of the character of a hand made piece.
– I try to wrap each piece to minimize interaction while shipping, however, sometimes wood dents do occur. To remove a wood dent, place a wet washcloth (wring it out) over the wood dent and press with a hot iron. The wood fibers will fill the dent back in after one or two attempts.
– All of my products are finished with a water based sealant, however it is possible that some paint or stain will still transfer or bleed. I do not recommend that children put these in their mouth or play with the toys in water.
– My products are recommended for children over the age of 3. Younger children should be supervised closely. Small parts are glued in place, but I cannot guarantee that they will not come loose over time and become a choking hazard. The Menorahs contain small magnets in the wood pieces and in the crayons. Please supervise your child closely with these items.
– Resin products are handmade and while every attempt is made at perfection, your resin products might have inconsistencies in color or design from the product photo. Resin letters can be cleaned with a damp cloth or using warm water. They are not dishwasher friendly. Supervision is STRONGLY suggested with pieces that include magnets due to the size and swallowing hazards.
Thank you so much for supporting my small business. It is because of you that I can do what we love and I am so grateful. If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will make every attempt to solve them. Please consider helping me by leaving a review on Facebook. It will help others to know that I have a company that believes in quality. I also really appreciate shout-outs in the online Toy groups or to your friends! Join my Facebook VIP group for inside scoop, offers, coupons, contests and more!
The VIP Community on Facebook is a great place for contests, special offers, live sales, community and more!